- These standard terms and conditions apply to competitions (“the Promotion”) conducted by or promoted by or offered by Feinschmecker (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”) in association with third parties. “Promotion” specific rules may apply in addition to these standard terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these standard terms and conditions and any competition specific rules, the “Promotion” specific rules shall apply.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition; directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of Feinschmecker (Pty) Ltd as well as their spouses, life partners, immediate family members, business partners and associates (referred to as ‘The Organizers’).
- “Promotion” will run from 1 November 2022 - 25 November 2022.
- These dates are subject to change and may be reduced or extended by the “Promoter”.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Users who enter the competition stand to win a Hamper.
- The prize relating to the “Promotion” is not transferable for cash and no negotiations will be entered into by the “Promoter”.
- Winners shall use the prize at their own risk. The Promoter and their agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
- The Promoter, and their agents / sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances outside of their control should arise.
- The Promoter, and their agents shall not be liable for any damage caused to prizes because of delivery or dispatch, nor shall they be responsible for any malfunctions or breakages of any prize once delivery has been taken thereof. The Promoter shall further not be held responsible for any accident, injury, harm, or loss due to the acceptance, possession, ownership or use of the prize without limitation, and are indemnified from any claims that may arise from any participants or winners of this competition or their replacements.
- To be eligible to win the previously mentioned “Promotion”, social media users need to show a quick and easy meal using Gudness range of products. Tag Gudness, then follow Gudness’s Facebook and Instagram pages to stand a chance to win a hamper.
- Winners will be selected based on meal aesthetics, and creativity regarding which ingredients they have used to complete the meal. The winner will be emailed and asked to provide us their Identification to avoid misconduct.
- Winners are only eligible to win 1 (one) prize per household.
- The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter, and/or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awarded.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
WINNER NOTIFICATION & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The competition sponsors and/or their advertising agents will contact the winners ONLY, via email or telephone. Should no response be received within a period of 1 (one) week, the prize will be forfeited. The winners will be announced on 25 November 2022.
- The Promoter and their agents, accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. Feinschmecker (Pty) Ltd and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received, or any other consequences of user error.
- All winners might be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to photograph and publish the winners’ name/s in any printed media, or any other relevant media upon the winners being consulted and agreeing to the above.
- Winners consent to take pictures of themselves with their prizes and send them to Feinschmecker (Pty) Ltd to feature on their owned social media channels.
Entry into the competition implies the acceptance of the above.